DISCLOSURES REQUIRED §5 E-COMMERCE-ACT
FIRM NAME: Tiroler Ski- und Snowboardschule Stepan Koudela Snowlines Sölden
RESPONSIBLE THE CONETENT: Ski headmaster Stepan Koudela
ADRESS: Dorfstraße 98, A-6450 Sölden
MOBIL: +43 (0)664 894 3391
Um den Lesefluss zu erleichtern wurde auf das Anwenden einer geschlechterdifferenzierenden Sprache verzichtet. Alle Formulierungen gelten sowohl für Frauen als auch für Männer.
PICTURES: skischool Snowlines and private pictures
WEBDESIGN AND PROGRAMMING: Unifiedarts
HINWEISE ZU DEN PREISEN:
Alle Preise gelten in Euro, inkl. 20% UmSt.
Die Preise gelten für Ski- und Snowboardunterricht.
Bei einer Online Buchung erhalten sie 5% Frühbucherrabatt, bei Buchung bis 1 Monat vor Kursbeginn.
Gelöste Karten werden nur gegen Vorlage eines ärztlichen Attestes erstattet.
Der Skipass ist im Preis nicht inbegriffen.
Kurskarten sind an Kursdauer und Kursdatum gebunden.
Kurszeiten und Preisänderungen sind vorbehalten.
Für Unfälle wird nicht gehaftet.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Contents of Online Information Supplies: The author accepts no responsibility for the actuality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author in relation to material or ideal damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented, or from the use of faulty or incomplete information, are basically disqualified, as long as there is no proof of culpable intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. All supplies offered are subject to alteration and free from obligation. The author reserves the explicit right to alter, expand or delete parts or the whole of the site, or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently, without giving specific notice.
2.Cross references and links: In direct or indirect references to external Internet sites („Links“), which lie outside the author’s area of responsibility, an acceptance of liability comes into effect only in the case of the author being aware of the contents and having a reasonable technical capability to prevent their use, in the case of unlawful contents. The author hereby explicitly declares that no illegal contents were identifiable in the linked sites, at the time that the links were set up. The author has no influence over the current or future structure, contents or authorship of the linked or connected sites. Therefore, he hereby explicitly distances himself from the contents of all linked or connected sites that have been altered since the setting up of the link. This declaration applies to all links and referrals within his own Internet information supply, as well as to the external items in Guest Books, Discussion Forums and Mailing Lists set up by the author. The provider of the site to which a reference has been made, and not the party who has merely made the connection via Links to that particular publication, is liable for any illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, and in particular for any damage that may result from the use or non-use of information of this kind that is being presented.
4. Copyright and Trademark Rights: In all publications, the author endeavours to observe the copyright of the graphics and texts that are utilised, to use graphics and texts of his own authorship, or to take recourse to licence-free graphics and texts. All trade and brand names that are named within the Internet information supply offer, and that are protected by a third party where applicable, are subject without exception to the stipulations of the relevant legal trademark registration, and to the ownership rights of the relevant registered owner. It should not be concluded that a trademark is not protected by the rights of the third party, even when one is doing no more than simply mentioning it! The copyright for all published objects that have been provided by the author himself belongs exclusively to the author of the site. The duplication or reworking of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or print publications is not permitted without the explicit permission of the author.
5. Data Protection: Where the possibility exists of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) being entered into the Internet information supply, the surrender of such information by the user occurs on an explicitly voluntary basis. The utilisation and payment of all services offered is authorised – as far as it is reasonably technically possible – without such data being released, under the protection of anonymity or a pseudonym.
6. Legal Validity of this Exclusion of Liability: This Exclusion of Liability is to be regarded as part of the Internet information supply which is administered by this site. In the eventuality of parts of this text, or individual formulations, failing to be in accordance with the applicable legal statutes, or being no longer or not fully in accordance with them, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their contents and validity.
7. Es wird das Tiroler Skischulgesetz angewendet.